Club Chrome has officially closed.
Thanks to everyone who helped make Club Chrome a huge success for 8 years!
Club Chrome hosted some of the biggest parties & biggest names in Fort Worth
including Flo Rida, Plies, Ray J, Chamillionaire, Twista, Bow Wow, Zro & many
Why did Club Chrome close? Taxes. Nothing in life is certain except death & taxes. The state of
Texas ruled that we must pay 14% taxes on all the free drinks given away over the past many years. That means that every premium drink given away over the years we are paying about $1 in
past taxes plus interest. Free bottles given away are costing us over $20 each!
Multiply those numbers X the many promoters, artists & guests who were taken
care of with free drinks and the total amount due plus interest is many tens of thousands of dollars.
No matter how much I love Chrome, our wonderful staff & the Hip Hop community it
just doesnt make financial sense to remain open.
Thanks to everyone who helped contribute to Chrome's success!
Check back here for video, photos & updates on where people go next! The Chrome
building is for lease and interested parties can contact
email@example.com for the landlords information.
Special thanks to so many people including:
- Kdub - (Mrs Chrome) who cared more about Chrome than anyone I know & did more
for the club than anyone probably ever realized! She was key in Chrome's success
for so long
- Greg helped in so many ways from making sure your beers were kept cold & stocked
to anything the club ever needed he was such a key reliable figure at Chrome
that will never be forgoten!
- Clay for running the weekly operations to make sure the club was ready!
- Gerrardo for being the fastest, most accurate & most loyal bartender I have ever
- Artis - Head of our security who as a talented Artist himself understood the Hip
Hop world and how to best take care of our many celebrity artists
- Carina - Amazing door girl & manager who helped us maximize revenues!
- Pez - for being himself
- Big Ben - Our gentle giant who kept people in order and always had a smile on
- Big Rob - Trusted door guy and first face people saw when they arrived at
Chrome, always reliable and willing to helpp
- Bev - We miss Beverly our General Manager who ran the club for such a long time,
maximizing profits and helped relieve my (the owners) stress by keeping things running smooth!
- Jamie - An amazing bartender & friend we missed dearly after she left!
- Morgan - Another amazing fast bartender who put so much into Chrome and has been
missed since her departure!
- Moe - A new proud mommy who helped Chrome (And Rain) in so many ways will always
be fondly rememembered for her time here
- Shan - Everyone loved (or loved to hate) Shan but he was key in the yearly years
success after Krave closed down and he helped bring the crowd from theree
- Off duty police officers Robo, Ed, Mitch, Tracy & everyone who helped us keep a
safe club and quickly deal with anyone who caused trouble!
- Ramon - Quiet but always effective & reliable
- Anthony for being hotheaded but knowing he always had my back
- Gee kept people in line and always had my back too!
- All the GoGo's who helped make the club sexy!!!
- Profit, EG & Y One for being the best & most loyal promoters for so many years,
- All the other promoters & artists who contributed to the clubs success over the
- Thanks to everyone else who contributed to our success that I forgot to name